BANANA BREAD LOVERS these are for you! My take a healthy banana bread in muffin form! These are so easy and quick to make and taste delicious! I made these with whole food ingredients and I added protein from the collagen, hemp seeds and nut butter to make them more satiating.
These are perfect for breakfast or snack! Tag me if you make these and enjoy! Recipe details below:
1 c rolled oats
1 tbsp baking powder
1-2 tsp vanilla extract
2 scoops unflavored collagen
1 tbsp pure maple syrup
Topped with nut butter of choice - I used peanut butter for half and almond butter for half
Top with hemp seeds after baking
- preheat oven to 350
- line muffin pan with muffin liners or spray with coconut oil or avocado oil
- Mix all ingredients in blender excluding nut butter and hemp seeds
- pour into muffin tins 3/4 of way high
- optional: top with dollop of nut butter of choice
- bake for 10-12 mins
- take out or oven and immediately add hemp seeds on top of nut butter if desired
- let cool and enjoy!
- store in fridge for up to 1 week or in freezer for longer.